Want to live more sustainably in 2022? It’s simpler than you’d think with these eco-friendly gadgets. See how they can help you save money and live consciously.
You want to make your habits more sustainable in 2022, but maybe you aren’t 100% sure how to go about it. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our ultimate sustainable gadgets guide. These devices reduce your impact on the planet in some pretty impressive ways.
Related: Most sustainable kitchen gadgets you can buy in 2021
Nope, people aren’t giving up their smartphones any time soon. So a more realistic way to reduce all the tech waste is to choose a long-lasting smartphone. The Fairphone 4 is a great one with its 5-year warranty and modular design.
And you can even make your afternoon coffee ritual more sustainable with the frescopod coffee pod maker. It eliminates the plastic pod waste a single-serve coffee maker generates.
Revamp your lifestyle for sustainability when you add any of these products to your routine.
1. The Respira smart air-purifying garden brightens your home with fresh plants. They also purify your air using a biofiltration process.
Respira in a living room
Purify your home’s air in a more sustainable way with the Respira smart air-purifying garden. It brings fresh plants into your house to help purify the air. What’s more, the pre-filter is reusable.
Get it for $849.99 on the official website.
2. The Nebia by Moen Quattro water-saving showerhead gives you full coverage and uses 50% less water. It’s comfortable and saves money.
Nebia by Moen Quattro in use
Use less water when you shower with the Nebia by Moen Quattro water-saving showerhead. Featuring four spray modes, this item in our ultimate sustainable gadget guide provides up to 60% more force than the typical shower but minimizes water use.
Get it for $119 on the official website.
3. The Nimble PowerKnit cables are made from recycled plastic bottles and aluminum. They deliver speedy Apple-certified 20-watt charging.
Nimble PowerKnit with a smartphone
Charge your iPhone with the environment in mind when you use the Nimble PowerKnit cables. They give new life to used plastic bottles and aluminum, and the cords come in 1-, 2-, and 3-meter lengths.
Get them starting at $19.95 on the official website.
4. The FacePlant Sunglasses have biodegradable lenses you can replace. Plus, the frame’s material uses recycled plastic bottles.
FacePlant Sunglasses on a woman outdoors
Tired of throwing your scratched sunglasses in the garbage? The FacePlant Sunglasses solve this issue with their biodegradable lenses. Simply plant the lenses if they get scratched and order replacements. Meanwhile, the frames are pretty much indestructible.
Get them for about $94 on the official website.
5. The Generark Solar Generator provides power to your home through the sun, reducing your costs and keeping you connected.
Generark Solar Generator in a video
Want to make the most of your home’s energy use? Add the Generark Solar Generator. …….